DURATION: Long-term, with 3 months of probation period
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 30 September, 2021
JOB DESCRIPTION: We are looking for a highly motivated and skilled engineer who is comfortable with both front and back end programming. Full Stack Web Developer will handle all the work of databases, servers, systems engineering, and clients. He/she will be responsible for developing and designing front-end web architecture, ensuring the responsiveness of applications, and working alongside graphic designers for web design features, among other duties.
– Participate in software design discussions and analytical work;
– Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs;
– Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices;
– Handle the design, architecture, development, code review, and testing of web applications;
– Develop front-end and back-end components of statistical analysis and monitoring tools;
– Integrate data from various back-end services and databases;
– Identify performance bottlenecks and came up with novel ways of solving them;
– Cooperate with graphic designer for web design features;
– Create and maintain software documentation;
– Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities;
– Maintain compliance with all Company policies and procedures;
– Perform other job-related duties as assigned by Head of Department.
– University degree in Computer Science or a related field;
– At least four years of web programming experience;
– Proficiency with fundamental front-end languages such as HTML, CSS;
– Experience with the following programming languages such as PHP.
– Experience with Python will be an advantage;
– Experience in web applications best development practices and solid understanding in security and session management;
– Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment and master diverse web technologies and techniques;
– Good problem-solving skills;
– Ability to both collaborate with team members and to work independently;
– Ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines;
– Ability to work under pressure and tied timelines.
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Highly competitive, commensurate with experience.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: Interested candidates are welcome to submit a CV for the job he/she is applying for. The above information should be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org and mentioning the applicant’s email address and the title of the position “Full Stack Web Developer” in the subject line of the email.
ABOUT COMPANY: ClinSoft LLC is a rapidly growing Software Development and Data Analytics Company specialized in providing excellent clinical study support and innovative technology services. With its strong team of software developers, architects and data analysts, the company is successfully providing end-to-end data management, statistical analysis and IT services to support clinical trials and medical researches. ClinSoft is an affiliate of ClinStatDevice LLC, headquartered in the US. For more information, please visit: www.clinsoftcsd.com and www.clinstatdevice.com.